15 June 2006

Rock Ya Beiih, Rock Ya Haanem?

I was looking through El Sakia's site today to see if there were any interesting events coming up soon. I was actually looking for something for Wust El Balad but there was nothing this month. However, I found a couple of rock events and a tango one that I really want to check out. So I started going over a mental list of my friends to see who would be interested to go with me ( because it would be totally pathetic if I went alone, and it won't be that much fun then.), so I go over my relatively long list and I come up with two names, one of which is my mother who would be interested in both the rock and tango concerts. The other person would like to go to rock concerts but we don't quite have that bond that would make us go to any event without other friends. How fun is that? The phrase "Where have all the good people gone?" keeps popping in my head over and over... why does every outing have to involve food, aTV that's showing a song, but being muted because they have a totally different song playing in the sound system and people talking about absolute nonsense?
Anyway, I'll just take my chances and suggest that we go and keep my fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Tiny said...

wana ro7t fein??!! kalemeeny we neshoof elmawdoo3 dah..I am in on anything that sounds like fun!!:)

Rain said...

That's one of the fastest outing decisions I've ever witnessed! Tiny you're the best! Let's just hope you don't get any exams at that time as you said(I'm keeping my fingers crossed)

Christian said...

I say even if Tiny can't make it you just go. Would've joined if I could :)