19 June 2006

Blogs Are Fun!

It just hit me today that I have developed a fascination for reading blogs. I've always been curious about what goes around in peoples' minds and imagination, and to find a way to fulfill my curiosity is just great!

I didn't read many blogs yet, but I have a couple on my hands now that are very interesting. One of which is Tiny's, which is not increasing with the rate that I would like it to (but I'm optimistic that it will :) ) and the other one is already loaded with posts since it was started a lot earlier than Tiny's.

Actually I got the StatCounter idea from that other blog, so if you ever happen to stumble upon my humble blog, thanx for the great idea :)

I can't wait to finish reading all the previous posts and be up to date, and I really hope there are similarly interesting blogs around because this stuff is fun! I looked at a couple other blogs that weren't as interesting as the ones I'm reading now (not at all interesting, that is) so I do hope that there are other people like you guys and I do hope that I find them easily.

I'll go now to read some more :)
Tiny, write faster girl!

5 comments:

Tiny said...

Maybe I can find some time to blog in between commenting on urs;)

I am proud of u ya bent! U r fast and fun! That's what I expected anyways;)

Christian said...

Well I did happen to stumble on your blog :) Thanks a million for the complements and the linking, and you're welcome for the statcounter idea :)

I now have to do my own catch up with your posts. You're right they're fun.

As for other interesting blogs I'd recommend a couple of my friends'
http://karembu.blogspot.com
http://pinky-and-da-brain.blogspot.com/

Rain said...

Thanks for the links, I'll check them out as soon as I'm done with your blog. I have a lot of catching up to do there :) I'm progessing actually, read my way through December as u might have noticed. Still got a few months to go!

Christian said...

wow, never had such a faithful reader :)

Mcklain said...

Wow! that really good to read at this blog.