14 June 2006

Just Wanted To Warn You

I should warn everyone who attempts to read these posts that there is no value, lesson to be learned or meaningful experience that you would come out with. I'm just writing bits and pieces of the product of a crazy mind. It's just a place for me to unload some of the stuff that's running around in my head, and believe me it's crowded up there. So what I write may seem stupid at times, deep at some other moments, or sincere or even just a load of junk most of the time. but it's still part of me. so bear with me and I truly appreciate your efforts to try to stay awake and read it to the end :) (that's if you'll actually do that).

So Tiny told me about this place, thanx girl, I have my doubts about you reading my blogs though, I don't blame you anyway.

2 comments:

Tiny said...

Yupppieee!The Hippie girl bloggin' her way through life:)
Now we're talking ba2a..but those MSN spaces,they get on my nerves..too slow, too complicated and plain useless.While here,life is way simpler and much more fun-I sound like an ad!! :S

yalla..ana mestaneya ba2y elposts and no "value,lesson to be learned or meaningful experience" are awaited..just plain talk, buddy talk:)

*kisses*

Rain said...

Yeah.. bloggers here i come! :p
Tell me about msn spaces, looking at the layout itself got me too tired without even trying to figure it out.
Here is looking more appealing every minute. another ad!
Anyway,I'll keep posting tiny, you know me, can't stop talking( or typing for that matter)and i'm waiting for your next post too, so keep'em coming.