31 January 2012

The Following Day

I went to church today. I attended mass, said hello to the people I knew, got something to eat and left. I sat there in the car eating my sandwich and drinking my strawberry milk. I felt like a homeless person. Someone who lives in their car. It felt really sad that I didn't feel like I could go "home". I hate that feeling, but I can't help feeling it. I am not depressed because of it. For some reason God is giving me a lot of peace in my heart. Whenever I feel sad it seems to subside and I start feeling peaceful. I feel God's hand in my life and I am confident He is working things out without me having to ask. I do ask for it, every minute of the day, and I am confident that I can hear Him say "all in its time my precious girl". I am confident in You my Lord. I am confident that You have it all in Your hands and nothing in the world can harm Your children.

I am sitting here in our balcony, in the balcony. I don't want to go inside. All kinds of thoughts are running through my head. Why isn't he awake yet? Should I wake him up? What would I say? Just checking on you? It doesn't make sense...

No comments: