30 August 2009

You

I'm hurt. I'm torn and tormented. Losing all I have that connects me to me, to you. Having to always choose between you and everything else is too exhausting. And at the end it is never rewarding, because whatever I choose is not good enough. Whatever I do just doesn't work for you. Maybe you want something that I don't have, or maybe you want something that doesn't exist. Will you find it if I walk away? Or would you finally find out that you had it all along and you simply let it go? How does it feel to be always dissatisfied? I finally know that now. You fed that feeling to me until I became saturated. Now I know how you feel; always unhappy and never finding pleasure in anything you do. How sad this all is..

If I could take this all away, all your sadness, all my pain, all that stands between us and happiness, I would do it in an instant. I would take it all and throw it away into the ocean where it can never be found. Maybe then we'd be happy again, happy together, simple together and maybe we'd be precious together.

There's too much to say, and not so many words to explain it. Being unhappy with you kills me more than the feeling of being unhappy itself. I've always felt the best with you, but now, I feel the worst because of you. And it hurts that you can't feel what you're doing to me. It hurts that I have to explain it to you every time so you would understand. I lose just because I need to tell you that you hurt me, and you don't see that you do until I say it to you. Why don't you feel that you are hurting me except when I point it out? Why does it need to be explained? And why does it take no time for you to hurt me again?

And why should I seem so pathetic and wait for it to happen again? Why don't I just let go?

No comments: